Word Warriors Public Speaking Club

Monday, July 6, 2009

I'm back! Intelligent Ops doesn't need a bail out and isn't going anywhere!

After a long hiatus from the PI world, I am back! After the economy took a dive, most investigators who weren't retirees on a pension went into various other jobs, i.e. truck driver, sales, advertising, etc. Well, I am one of those PI's that took a full-time job to avoid the economic crunch. Amazingly, our online store has been selling products like mad while there has been a slow trickle of business coming down the pipe.

I know, you are probably wondering, what did you do for a full-time job, right? Well, I went into radio advertising and I am still involved in the marketing and advertising of businesses. What I found through working for mainstream media is:

(1) It is a dog eat dog world and if you are in ad sales, you are fighting for scraps at this point in your career!

and

(2) It is a whole lot of damn fun! Probably the most fun I have ever had at a job since I was a cop!

No worries though, my fellow clients, potential clients and online sales customers, Intelligent Ops is in it for the long haul. We have just embarked on a new media marketing and PR campaign that will provide you with the information you need to solve your problems. If there is one thing that I have learned from working in advertising, it is YOU who has a problem and it is ME who needs to solve it. Tell us your problem, let us put together a plan to solve it and you will be our customers for life, even if you never need our services again!

Subscribe to this blog through the main or alternate subscription feeds and I will make it a point to send you a weekly newsletter with educated thoughts, tips and other information which you may find useful when looking for a solution to your problem!

Oh, and by the way, the radio station I worked for during the hiatus is located in Palm Springs and in my humble opinion is the best medium to use for promotion and advertising to the Palm Springs community:

93.7 KCLB Rocks!(Active/Alternative Rock)

U92.7 Blazin' Today's Hottest Music!Rap/R&B

The Eagle 106.9 FM Classic Hits!

KNews Radio Newstalk 970/1140/2=1250

KXPS Team 1010 Fox Sports Talk

1270 AM KFUT La Voz (Mexican Oldies/Talk)



I still sell advertising for all six stations above, so feel free to call me if you are interested in reaching the Palm Springs area and I will set you up with a successful campaign. I can be reached Monday through Friday at: (760) 983-8867. Ask for Ray and tell me where you heard about our stations.

1 comment:

Barbara Williams said...

Perhaps looking out through big baby eyes - if we could - would not be as revelatory experience as many imagine. We might see a world inhabited by objects and people, a world infused with causation, agency, and morality - a world that would surprise us not by its freshness but by its familiarity. thanks for sharing~ Barbara Williams from ww.ausCovertinvestigations.com.au